We specialize in Musculo-Skeletal Work-related Injuries
At True Potential, our chiropractic team meets hundreds of hard-working folks every year who are looking for natural ways to recover from their injury, and hopefully avoid the need for invasive procedures such as addictive opoid-based drugs and non-FDA-approved cortisone spinal injections.
Today's work-place employee may be susceptible to various types of work injury, including:
- Tech neck: strain and tension in the neck and upper back due to frequent stooped forward posture (such as what happens when most of us use a phone or laptop); symptoms include neck pain and stiffness, headaches, jaw pain, shoulder pain, and arm numbness.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: compression of the median nerve in the wrist (often leads to numbness, tingling, and weakness in the thumb and first two to three fingers).
- Back pain: can be "idiopathic" (no known cause) or related to specific occupational hazards or chronic health conditions (e.g., osteoarthritis brought on by "wear and tear").
- Sciatica: compression of a sciatic nerve root in your lumbar spine, often caused by a herniated or bulging disc, narrowed joint space, or muscle spasm.
- Plantar fasciitis: inflammation in the underside of your foot (can cause sharp heel pain).
- Whiplash: neck pain syndrome often caused by slips and falls. These injuries can last a lifetime if not diagnosed and cared-for correctly.
The Benefits of Seeking a Chiropractic Physician for Your Work Injury
Seeking Professional Chiropractic services for a work injury can help you in several ways:
- Experience drug-free pain relief and improved spinal alignment
- Achieve physical and mental relief with massage therapy
- Learn exercises to improve strength and stability
- Let us handle the paperwork for filing and the billing
- Our Chiropractic Physicians also give practical tips for improving workspace ergonomics, lifting techniques, and more so you can avoid recurring issues which can contribute to your work injury.