.Dr. Bryen A. Bell, D.C., B.S., B.Sc. | TPC Clinic Co-Director
Dr. Bryen Bell, an award-winning Chiropractic Physician, serves the Pacific Northwest and Greater Portland metro areas. He describes his visionary health philosophy as DREAMS: diet, rest, exercise, alignment, mindset, and stress-management. By focusing his sports rehab and family practice on health and wellness through maintenance and prevention, rather than simply as a response to a health crisis such as pain, disability, or disease, he has established himself as a leading practitioner of functional and chiropractic healthcare.
Prior to relocating his practice to Oregon, Dr. Bell built his reputation at his Beverly Hills location where he treated numerous Hollywood elites and professional athletes. Featured on Fine Living, the Style Network, and the TLC Cable Network, Dr. Bell has been recognized as a wellness specialists. His warm, caring nature, as well as his professionalism and expertise attract patients from all walks of life.
Dr. Bell holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Portland in Business Management (B.S.), and a Chiropractic Degree (D.C.) and a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology (B.Sc.) from Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles campus.
In his free time, Dr. Bell enjoys spending quality time with his wife and TPC Co-founder and Chiropractic Physician, Dr. Alithea Corter, and their two children. He stays active through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (current BJJ blue belt), taekwondo (current TKD black belt), mountain biking, CrossFit, fly-fishing, watching rugby, and traveling.
He is available to share his commitment and roadmap to DREAMS through corporate and group lectures, and community wellness programs. Read more about Dr. Bell’s chiropractic journey here.
Team Doctor and Director of Chiropractic Services:
- Portland Thunder, Pro Football - AFL
- Portland Steel, Pro Football - AFL
- Beaverton High School Lacrosse Team
- Omega Gymnastics Staff
- Bridgetown Roller Derby, Portland's Flat Track Men's Derby Team
- Los Angeles Avengers, Pro Football - AFL, 2000-2009
- Los Angeles Rugby Club (LARC)
- University of Southern California's Men's Rugby Club (during their '09 Division Champion season)
- USC Men's Crew (Trojan Navy)
- Los Angeles Galaxy Futboleros, L.A.'s premier soccer entertainers
- Angel City Derby Girls, L.A.'s flat track roller derby organization
- World Famous USC Trojan Marching Band (wrote and dedicated a Health Manual to improve their overall health and fitness)
- L.A. Temptation of the LFL (during all 3 World Champion seasons: '09, ’10, ‘11)
- World Dodgeball Society (WDS)
Awards and Honors:
- "Best of Beaverton 2014"
- "Best of Beverly Hills" BAC to Health Clinic 3 years in a row
- "Best of Brentwood" BAC to Health Clinic 3 years in a row by the USLBA
- "Talk of the Town" by yellowpages.com
- 2004 and 2009 edition of Guide to America's Top Chiropractors, published by the Consumer Research Council of America
- Cambridge Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals, "Honors Edition," 2007
- Strathmore's Who's Who, 2007-2008 Edition
- Eagle Scout, 1989
Memberships and Certifications:
- Associate Faculty Member and Supervising Clinician for Western States Chiropractic College
- Associate Faculty Member and Supervising Clinician for Palmer Chiropractic College
- Past Associate Faculty Member and Supervising Clinician for Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Past President of the California Chiropractic Association (LA Metro Division)
- Ski Patrol Team, Cooper Spur Resort 92-93
- LA County EMT (currently inactive)
- Medical Board Member for the Venice Nutrition International Team
- Nutritional Coach certification through the International Board of Nutrition and Fitness Coaching (IBNFC)
- Consultative School Board for Good Shepherd School of Beverly Hills
- Committee for Chiropractic Excellence, spear-headed by Cleveland Chiropractic College, LA
- Beverly Hills Fire Departments' emergency response team leader
Dr. Alithea K. Corter, D.C., M.S.G, B.S.G. | TPC Clinic Co-Director
Dr. Alithea K. Corter is a Hawaii native and holds a background in Gerontology. She received her Master's and Bachelor's degree from the Leonard Davis School of Gerontology at USC. She then matriculated to Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles where she earned her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree (D.C.) and was honored with the prestigious "Clinic Excellence Award" (awarded to only one intern per year). She was listed in Guide to Americas Top Chiropractor, published by the Consumer Research Council of America.
Dr. Corter is a Board Certified Chiropractic Physician and was Team Doctor for the Portland Steel, AFL. She was a highly competitive and decorated baton twirler, winning numerous international awards and prestigious honors including a Gold Medal at The International World Championships. In addition, she was the Feature Twirler with the world famous USC "Spirit of Troy" Trojan Marching Band from '92-'97. She enjoys hula dance, healthy cooking, scuba diving and outdoor events with her family and friends. They have two amazing children and reside in the beautiful city of Beaverton, OR.
Dr. Neil Mennell, D.C. | TPC Associate Doctor
Growing up as a child, Dr. Neil Mennell suffered from chronic headaches and migraines, ultimately leading to neurosurgery at the age of 19. After the surgery, he had no sensation in the back of his head, lost most of the motion in his neck, and continued suffering from headaches. Physical therapy restored some of his movement, but it was still significantly reduced, and the headaches and numbness continued.
Two years later, at the recommendation of a friend, Dr. Mennell went to see a chiropractor. He was astonished at the difference he experienced with the care. He began having fewer headaches and could move his neck more than he had been able to in two years. It was during that care that he was inspired to change his life path to help others through the power of chiropractic.
Dr. Mennell has helped countless people, including children, to find relief through chiropractic care – avoiding the years of struggle with pain and numbness he experienced.
His passion has lead Dr. Mennell to pursue additional training in pediatric chiropractic. He is certified in Webster Technique, trained in Torque Release Technique.
Outside of the office, Dr. Mennell enjoys spending time with his wife and their three sons, working out, and playing on a paintball team.