Neck Pain FAQs with our Beaverton Chiropractor Team
True Potential Chiropractic is led by Beaverton chiropractor Dr. Bryen A. Bell. Along with his staff, he evaluates and treats hundreds of people every year suffering from dysfunction related to neck pain.
Who Gets Neck Pain?
Our Beaverton chiropractor team finds that certain people are more at risk for neck pain, including people who:
- Sit and/or use tech devices with poor posture
- Have a desk job
- Have a weak core unit
- Have high levels of stress
- Are age 40+
- Perform repetitive overhead movement
- Have experienced an auto accident or slip and fall
Why Does My Neck Hurt?
Knowing the underlying cause of your neck pain helps us implement the appropriate plan of care. Common diagnoses include:
- Stenosis: the canals through which spinal cord or nerves travel becomes narrow
- Osteoarthritis: joint inflammation, usually due to wear and tear
- Radiculopathy: compression of a cervical nerve root
- Disc injury: discs in the neck often rupture, bulge, or degenerate due to acute or chronic stress
- Whiplash: rapid flexion/extension of the neck causes strain in muscles, ligaments, and other tissues
What Symptoms Often Occur With Neck Pain?
Neck pain is often associated with:
- Neck stiffness and reduced range of motion
- Jaw pain
- Shoulder and arm pain, numbness, and tingling
How Can a Chiropractor in Beaverton Heal My Neck Pain?
Meet with a chiropractor in Beaverton for your neck pain so you can receive drug-free treatments that will: realign your spinal joints, reduce pressure on affected nerves, improve core stability and endurance, improve your posture, reduce pain and other symptoms, and reduce your overall risk for chronic or recurring issues.
Our diverse range of services, including chiropractic adjustments, massage, and corrective exercises, can deliver these individualized holistic healing results and more!
Is Your Neck Bothering You? Visit True Potential Chiropractic in Beaverton
Don't ignore your neck pain. Our chiropractor in Beaverton OR can help you find relief that's long-lasting and pharma-free! Contact True Potential Chiropractic now at 503.574.4872 to schedule an initial consultation.